Services to Support Social Care Providers
If you are intending to start up a new care business targeted at meeting the needs of individual service users, and which will involve you and your staff interacting directly with them, you will only be permitted under law to do so if you are a registered provider with the Care Quality Commission.
We can help you with a structured approach to registration.
The process of registration is not unduly complicated, but it emphatically does require applicants to provide a very thorough submission which meets CQC’s exacting standards in full. Included in a long list of items are: detailed policies and procedures; categories of all intended service users; disclosure about the principals, partners and the registered manager(s) together with DBS checks, and evidence of need.
With the right expertise and knowledge, a professionally prepared submission will fast-track your company’s registration, and avoid the necessity of having to go through the process again because important items have been overlooked, or you have failed to provide the information required.
The bespoke service we offer is for clients intending to operate in the following areas of health and social care:
i. Supported Living
ii; Residential Care/Nursing Care
iii. Domiciliary Care
iv. Outreach Services in the Community.
If any of the above is in your intended field, and you are at the point of needing CQC registration, our CQC Advisory Team is ready to help. For a free initial consultation, please just give us a call. All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence.
Do you work in the provision of social care, or devices or technologies to support social care provision?
Drawing on years of experience of commercial sales within health and social care we can provide specific tailored support for your business.
All businesses are different, and social care providers work with a specific set of challenges which impact on their commercial viability and ability to expand. We offer a completely confidential consultancy and training service delivering bespoke services to suit your needs. We understand that visions change, as do priorities and we are happy to adapt what we provide in line with your business.
Below are some examples of the services we can offer through consultancy and training.
- Understanding your market training
- Who are your customers?
- Decision makers
- Integrated Commissioning
- Key Opinion Leader development
- Understanding available data – where to look
- Understanding customers drivers – what to ask
- Understanding integrated care – challenges and opportunities
- key differentiators
- market positioning
- Produce tailored Business/Sales Planning Tool
- Stakeholder Mapping
- Key Messaging
- Sales Skills Training
- Selling into an integrated care environment
- One off or regular impartial review of current business strategy
- Written report with propositions for implementation
- Review of opportunities for potential partnerships: Third Sector; NHS and Commercial
- Market Access opportunities
- Identifying areas of low return
Response to Invitations to Tender
- Representation at Provider Events and Dialogue Sessions
- Local Health Economy Investigation and report
- “War Room” team planning session, to build team engagement
- Innovative service design and strategy for bidding
- Staff training on bid process and management
- Research and evidence to support bid credibility
- Support with bid writing
- Representation at Dialogue Sessions
- Network of industry professionals for support and mobilisation